About Me

My photo
I am a TATTOO Artist in Las Vegas, NV. Call: 702-556-0691 with any questions. I am by appointment only so please call: 702-556-0691 to make your appointment ahead of time. Thank you! Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/TATTOO_By_Randy ALSO make sure you click on the "OLDER POSTS" down below the last photo, to see even MORE of my tattoo work on this page. (it just takes you to the next page)

Friday

 


So, we seem to have a problem with the blogspot not allowing all of Randy's posts to be continuous...Instead now you have to look below the last photo on the blog and look for small green lettering towards the right hand side. All it says is, "OLDER POSTS" please click on that lettering to see more of Randy's tattoo work. Sorry for the trouble, but until we can figure it out...That's the way it has to be. Thank you for your understanding!
Posted by Picasa